Thank God For This Community

My wife and mother-in-law just don’t get it. They tell me I am slowly killing myself eating nothing but beef and some chicken, and I know they are only basing those comments on the lies we’ve ALL been told all our lives about the Standard American Diet.Yet, here I am, feeling better than I ever have, over 30 lbs lighter due to weight loss, no more joint pain, tons of energy, and they completely ignore all that. The proof is in the pudding, nay, BEEF!!!! The way my MIL questions my eating is ridiculous. She almost comes off as offended that I am eating like this. So I just told my wife and MIL that they were insecure about their WOE and they were trying to justify their WOE by attacking mine (please keep in mind I do love my wife very much, this is just one thing we don’t agree upon). I even told my wife yesterday, “Just give me seven days! Seven days of eating the way I do and I guarantee you you will feel incredible. If after seven days you don’t have more energy, no bloating, and even lost a couple pounds, I will never mention my way of eating again.” …………She didn’t go for it. She said, “I’m sure I would lose a couple pounds, but this WOE is not sustainable long term, and you are damaging your heart.” At that point I went to my man cave to play some Overwatch.Everyone in this community is so supportive of each other, and I haven’t found one ounce of judgement passed from anyone on here. Though none of us will ever meet, I’m glad you are all here in everyone’s corner…..in MY corner.From the bottom of my heart…thank you.~ Kevin



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2BRUvgC
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...