Steak and Kefir

I’m currently endeavouring on Zerocarb, only eating 1 300g ribeye and 1 180g filet a day to try and cure my follicular occulusion condition (folliculitis, cystic acne), my first question would be is how much steak should I be eating as a 70kg 6ft1 male? My second question is I want to nuke my gut with l glutamine (10-20g) daily, to try and seal the gut barrier, and I do like to drink kefir in the mornings, would this affect the efficacy of this diet and the results I’m trying to achieve? Thanks for your time in advance!



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2NwTFdQ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...