Returning to ZC - exercise

It’s been a while since I posted here. I’m returning to ZC after having succumbed to cravings and completely returning to my old sugar-loaded diet. Almost all the symptoms I’ve had prior to my first attempt have returned (bleeding gums, bad body odor, skin changes and rash, being overweight, being tired…) and I want to turn this around again once and for all. Hopefully, knowing what’s waiting for me (cravings) at around week 8 will help me through, as well as the knowledge of what’s going to happen if I fail again.My primary reason for going ZC was my autoimmune hypothiroidism and this is still so. I have a question, though.When I started ZC last time I was doing an exercise program. I put that on hold when I broke my 5th toe and thought I’d restart it once I’m back on ZC. However, I found that the exercises really drained me during the transition and my muscles felt really weak all the time, until I had to stop because of my broken toe.When would you suggest I reintroduce exercise to avoid this?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2SsqWaK
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...