[question] Tips to deal with constant grain cravings?

I’m currently recovering from gastritis (did an endoscopy), but recovery is slow because I can’t stop eating. Due to some panic and anxiety, I’ve developed sort of a hate relationship with food, and feel constant cravings for pastries/sweets/grains.

With meat and veggies I find it easy enough to stop, less so with fruit. But I constantly want grains/pastries. I’ve tried replacing them with oatmeal, but until now I’ve only used it to enable my cravings.

What are some tips on dealing with constant cravings? And are there any foods that could replace the craving for grains? Thanks a lot.

submitted by /u/XanderKx
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2EjVM0d
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...