One about water

For context: I have UC, and ever since I went ZC my symptoms (bleeding, pain, cramps) disappeared 99%. However, I have pretty much chronic diarrhea about 6 times a day. Now, funny enough, whenever I cheat and eat carbs I get solid stools IN ADITION to the diarrhea. That being said, this is my dilema: My skin is VERY dry and flakey, which tells me “drink more water”, but the diarrhea situation says “too much water”. Do I need to mess with my electrolytes? Do I change the timing of my water drinking? Do I drink more or less? Help!



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2Vn6ERQ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...