Non-Responders to the diet?

Hey has anyone just checked off the diet and decided it wasn’t for them? I’ve tried this a couple of times for a month, and each time I try it I just get hungry all the time and end up gaining weight. I try tinkering with the fat-protein ratio but that doesn’t do anything, as well as trying organ meat but don’t see any improvements. I feel starving if I don’t consume around 4000 calories a day, it’s the weirdest thing. I was low carb before, and really liked the appetite suppression, and people report it being improved with zero carb, but that doesn’t seem to be the case for me. I’m a 6 foot 20 year old male, weighing 175lbs, and am decently active.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2UcI7z4
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...