Need help, random setback after being stable for months

(NOTE: I mention rice in the post, however I do NOT want to be consuming carbs. I enjoy the zerocarb WOE, and need help with suggestions on what caused the issue outlined below, specifically from a zerocarb lens)As a brief background, I started zerocarb WOE in August of 2018 because of my IBS-D, but had issues digesting even moderate amounts of fats, leaving my calorie intake to 2k or lower per day. Then, about 2 months ago, I added lipase supplements (as suggested by https://meat.health/ ) and instantly I could handle more fats. I then ate 3-4k calories per day for a week or so, and then normalized at about 2.5-3k calories (ribeye in the morning, with grass fed ground beef and added tallow for lunch/dinner)About 4 weeks ago, I changed my training program to allow more volume per muscle group. Even in this short amount of time, I felt amazing, broke PRs, and had more energy to spare, despite working out 6 days/week. Further, I began supplementing with grass-fed cow kidney https://www.amazon.com/Ancestral-Supplements-Kidney-High-Selenium/dp/B078K8L672/ref=sr_1_5_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1551026504&sr=1-5&keywords=kidney+grass+fedThen, about 10 days ago, my work had a going-away party for a coworker, where we went out to the bars that night. My colleague and I stayed out late, and had a large amount of drinks (vodka-club sodas). Typically, my stomach will flip for a day, then go back to normal. However, this time it went really bad.(some TMI follows about bowel movements)Typically when I have loose stool, its still “half-solid”, and two anti-diarrhea pills (Loperamide HCl) will stop anything in its tracks. However this time, it was not so straightforward. My stool was more water than anything. It sounded like a high-pressure water hose aimed in the toilet. No solid whatsoever.I kept eating my ribeye in the morning, and beef in the afternoon, both with lipase. I also kept taking the Loperamide, one day 10mg as opposed to the recommend 8mg (because my bowels would not stop). After three days, I went from hitting PRs in the gym, to barely able to walk up stairs. So I said screw it, and had white rice with my next meal. I cut out the lipase (because apparently it can cause diarrhea) and the kidney supplement. With the white rice things slowed, and now my stool was on the more normal spectrum.However, each time I try to get back to just meat, the same type of loose stool occurs. I’ve been through adaptation from carbs to keto (multiple times), and keto to carnivore. Never had my stool been this loose. Now I’m not sure what to do, and after getting the dreaded carb hunger this morning, I don’t want to go back to eating carbs, but currently its the only thing I can do to not have an emergency room visit.Any thoughts?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2U8QqvF
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...