Making Ground Beef at Home

Many years ago, I bought a grinder to make food for my cats. It didn’t take too long for me to stop using it and just dice up their meat instead. So the grinder ended up collecting dust for a long time. But recently I’ve been using it again to make my own ground beef. I figured I’d take some pictures of the process and share it with you guys (also going to post on the Carnivore sub). I know picture posts are no longer allowed, but I assume this guide is fine.Link to the guide



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2VdHUeS
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...