Losing motivation/becoming bored with ZC

Hey! I’m Kyle, a 17 year old from New Zealand.I’ve been doing ZC for about 3 months now. First two months didn’t include a single cheat day, but ive probably cheated like 5 times over the past month. Primarily with things like eating a chicken sub from my school cafeteria, etc. They’re just so awfully convenient.Not only is the food becoming extremely boring and bland, but it doesn’t really feel worth it anymore. After I’ve lost so much weight, I don’t really notice any health benefits when comparing it to something much more sustainable like keto/paleo.I’ve gone from cooked, to rare, to now blue steak, with some rare liver twice a week. I’ve done a lot of research and i know how amazing this diet is, however i simply struggle with the determination to keep it going.Anyone have any experience/advice for me? Thank you!



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2XrgQLk
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...