Incorporating more nutrient-dense foods

Hey, y'all ๐Ÿ˜So, I’ve been ZC for over 9 months now. Feeling the best I ever have in my life - lost weight, gained some muscle, nap way less, mental clarity seems to have increased, I’m in a better mood most of the time… But I pretty much only eat supermarket quality meat/eggs/cheese.I want to get better quality/more nutrient-dense foods into my diet, without spending too much more money, in the hopes of seeing even better results. As I seem to have plateaued for quite some time now.So, what would you say has the most “bang for your buck” nutrient-wise? I’ve been trying to incorporate liver, but tbh I just don’t like the stuff. I can tolerate chicken liver, but I have to mix it with a hell of a lot of bacon, hahaDoes anyone have any suggestions for ways I can get my hands on cheap, nutrient-dense foods? Or what foods I should try to include?Cheers ๐Ÿ‘



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2SvpTqw
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...