I'm looking to change it up.

I have Cerebral Palsy and have limited movement. 2 years ago I weighed in at 310 Because of uneducated food choices. One day out of bordem I found keto on YouTube. And in 2 years time got myself down to 215 without the ability to really work out beyond resistance bands in my recliner. Last week a friend introduced me to the ZC Carnivore diet and I’m now down a few more pounds. I wish to drop about 50 more.I can’t wait to see where this journey takes me and look forward to learning from everyone.. Thank you :)



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2Eavhu9
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...