Help

HelloI love beef. Carbs make me crazy. Did keto 15 years on and off but when I do just beef and eggs I find most mental clarity.Question: how many do eggs here? What about minimal spinach?How many can maintain deep ketosis? Does anyone struggle with eating too much protein at once?For instance, if I eat more than 15ish grams, my glucose soars and ketones fall- Not that numbers matter but I feel really unstable.I pref to eat 2 times per day, so this sort of limits my ability to ingest more protein then 30-40g. I add tons of fat and eat fatty beef mostly.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2tKimu1
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...