Having trouble getting enough calories on this diet, rarely hungry and I'm worried about losing muscle. Is this an issue?

Hey guys, I know the common mantra around here is “eat until satiated”, but I’m worried that constantly getting less than 2500 calories will result in loss of muscle since i’m already extremely lean (before/after picture from another thread).​I was 187 before starting 4 months ago. I went down to 180, i’m now at 177. My lifts have held steady or improved in all cases, so I am getting stronger, but I’m still kind of worried about the fact that I’m never hungry, and my weight keeps dropping and I’m running out of fat to lose lol.​I eat 1-1.5 pounds of beef with some eggs for breakfast every morning and that’s it. I dont get hungry for the rest of the day so even trying to down another pound of food is not an appetizing thought. My fat:protein ratio isn’t great (60% fat on average) but I don’t think that’s affecting hunger. It may be affecting energy expenditure and weight loss though?​I know calories in/out doesn’t matter for fat loss, but what about maintaining body weight? Do calories not matter at all if you’re eating calorie dense foods?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2EDEAo4
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...