Female new to ZC with hormones acting erratic causing excruciating cramping. Please, help!

I’m a 30-year-old female with autoimmune problems, and my periods have always been painful, but ever since contracting mycoplasma pneumonia almost 5 years ago, they’ve become excruciating. I’m on Day 16 of CV. Even though I just had a period, the cramps with low-grade bleeding came back.Is this normal? Why does it happen? If I’m strictly beef, salt, water, about when might my hormones start to balance themselves?Additional details. I’m on Day 16 of ZC. 5'6". I was 169 lbs morning of Day 1. I’ve been as low as 157.5 in the last couple of days. I’m back up to 160 from obvious bloating because I ate off diet. (Brand 365 Organic Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese. Fat: 6g, Protein: 7g, Carb: 2g, Sugar: 0g.) I ate off diet for 2 days because the cramps were so severe, I could barely stomach anything heavier than broth. The ricotta seemed the closest alternative that would be least detrimental.Today, I reintroduced beef via filet mignon, course salt, blue/rare. It was my first taste of filet mignon, and that it was grass-fed-and-finished was the icing on the cake!!!



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2H904ee
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...