[Discussion] Cooking paleo with a non-paleo spouse?

(First time posting to Reddit!) Before I met my husband I was living the paleo lifestyle. I was in the best shape of my life and felt on top of the world but since we’ve been together I slowly caved and over the years ended up on his diet (processed foods, high carbs etc…) I’ve recently decided to make the change back to paleo but my question is, is there anyone here whose spouse/family eats the same way as he does and how do you merge your diets to be able to eat dinners as a family? I’m the cook most of the time and I try to do things like add rice on the side for him but he finds paleo boring (because it’s not full of preservatives and added flavouring) and he always complains it’ll make him lose weight (He’s a body builder). Do you cook separate meals? Are there any paleo-friendly carb-heavy recipe ideas you could share that I could make for him? Are there any grains or ingredients you would allow yourself on paleo? Quinoa perhaps? I hope in time he’ll slowly start eating better with me but for now I just want to make dinner time as seamless as possible!

submitted by /u/Cheekars
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2tHmTxi
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...