Anyone have negative reactions to certain types of water?

I know how crazy this sounds, but certain types of water cause adverse reactions to my mental well-being; mainly insane brain fog and lack of motivation/concentration. I react horribly to Sobey’s bottled spring water, but do better with Costco’s (still not great). My restrictive diet allows me to be hyper vigilant, but I don’t think I’m being paranoid. I can feel the change and the brain fog wash over me (and it isn’t anxiety). Typically minutes after consumption I can feel the effects. I haven’t experiment to much with other waters, or heard about this much before, but I wanted to ask anyway. I do know Charlene Andersen tried dozens upon dozens of different bottled spring water brands before she found one that works for her. That’s really all the information I could find on the subject.​Some background: 28 years old. 6 foot, 158lbs. I’ve been ZC since Sept. 16th 2018. In doing so I managed to combat my seemingly inflammation induced depression/anxiety I’ve been suffering with for years. My diet has been reduced to only beef, salt and water through thorough elimination of foods I react to (some symptoms are more severe than others). So far I’ve been at my best on beef, salt and water. Recently, I’ve developed a histamine intolerance and can only eat fresh beef (pan-fried). In my estimation I believe I have some type of underlying microflora issue or imbalance, as my immune system seems to be hypersensitive. It’s becoming increasingly difficult to carry on day by day with debilitating brain fog. It’s really affecting my work and relationships.​



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2GMEHjc
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...