Allergies/congestion due to falling off the wagon or?

Background: So I started zerocarb ¾ months ago and have been fairly strict throughout and I’ve become a lot more healthy in the process. I’m 5'8" 10 months ago I weighed 265lbs, now I weigh 185lbs and am a lot more lean than I have ever been and the girlfriend of 3years loves the transformation.Actual question: I’ve noticed I haven’t gotten sick/experienced any ailments whatsoever since moving off keto to a stricter carnivore diet. Monday night my girlfriend and I were trying to figure out where to go out to dinner and she really had a craving for olive garden so we went and I reluctantly had pasta for the first time in a long time, and the next morning I woke up with my nose completely cemented shut and I’ve gone through 4 boxes of tissues in three days from all the congestion and trying to blow this crap out of me. Am I crazy of is this because of the carbs?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2tFfMWk
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...