Would doing a low-carb/high-fat diet for a little while make the transition to zero-carb easier?

I’ll be honest, I currently eat lots of carbs and have done so my whole life (however I am skinny and very low body fat). I tried doing keto awhile back and the keto flu absolutely wrecked me. My 2019 goal is to eventually be 100% zero carb.I’m curious if doing low-carb and high-fat for a couple months before making the full leap will make the transition easier. While doing low-carb/high-fat, would my body start using some fat for fuel, or would the existence of any carbs at all prevent my body from utilizing dietary fat at all for fuel? If the former is true, then presumably my metabolism will slowly become more flexible, but if it’s the latter, then I’d just be wasting my time and probably have less energy during that time for nothing. I’m curious if anyone here has some knowledge on this. Thank you!



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2Tf86Fo
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...