[Question] Anyone got a good paleo recipe for large amounts of organ meat?

I get my meat from a farmer buddy, mostly chickens, sheep and goat. I slaughter myself and don’t like to waste anything. But my freezer is piling up with unused organ meats because I can only choke down so much. Of course I could make a non paleo organ meat pie, or make pate, but I eat fairly strictly paleo/primal. Anyone got a paleo meat pie recipe, or other ideas for using large amounts of organ meat?

submitted by /u/brenton_dickinson
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet http://bit.ly/2Umqtsc
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...