[Question] About cheating? (Cheese burgers)

I have been doing Paleo for about 8 months. For the first 3 I was super strict, I lost 30 some odd pounds and hit my target of the high 140 to low 150 pounds (~68kilos). Then I backed off and gained about 10 pounds. That was a good wake up call for me. I lost a few pounds since the holidays and need to lose 5 more.

Now I am looking for a balance. I love being healthy and feeling healthy. I also love a good cheese burger with a beer.
I am asking for an opinion. For those of you who have several years in, and maintain that goal weight and cholesterol and all that. Do you ever break the diet? If so how often.

submitted by /u/Resevordg
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet http://bit.ly/2Rt3ABp
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...