Nauseous after too much fat?

I’ve tried finding an answer on this sub, but this symptom seems unique to me so far. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this.Been eating a 70% meat diet for 3 months now (other 30% is cheese and whole fruit).There are times when I’ll eat a really big, meat-and-fat only meal and feel satisfied at first. Then, an hour or two later, I get this intense nausea and heaviness in my stomach, like I just ate a whole cow. I feel like I’m gunna be sick for half an hour, then the feeling goes away. No runs on the other end, though.Anyone else experience this? Do you know why? Am I eating too much fat at once? Or just eating too muchin general? Or maybe not fully fat adapted so my body’s taking it the wrong way?Thanks in advance for any thoughts you want to provide.



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2HAVG9x
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...