My symptoms are back?

Ok, so I started ZC on the 07th of december to cure a 7 years SIBO, after 3 weeks of carnivore diet my symptoms started to clear completely.​Once I felt better I started drinking a lot of milk because my body seemed to accept it. I was drinking like 1.5L a day (that’s a lot of sugar I know), for the last 10 days, my sympstoms have come back. I suspect that it is the milk so I stoppped it completely for the last 10 days.​So I guess I have to stick to meat and water?​I’m still not cleared, hopefully it will come back to where I was 10 days ago aka SIBO cured.​Anyone can relate or have any advice?



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2DFjO6M
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...