Keto-er that just stumbled across ZC... I love meat, but my concern is vitamins. Do you get enough on ZC?

I’ve been doing keto for about 3 weeks now and recently found out about ZC… I’m used to doing less than 20-30 carbs a day, and I eat a lot of meat already, but I’m not really 100% carnivore. Do you guys ever worry about not getting enough vitamins? Or do you take any multivitamin supplements? What about fiber? Do you not have any stomach problems? When I first switched to keto, I had really bad diarrhea cause I didn’t eat enough fiber.These are honest questions. Not trying to sound judgmental (I know how that feels from doing keto, lol)



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2SdRFfe
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...