Is a cheese+eggs only diet harmful long-term?

Hi,I used to eat a varied keto diet of meat, fish, cheese, eggs, broccoli, cauliflowers and spinach. I can no longer use the kitchen in my accommodation (apart from boiling eggs), therefore I had to cut on all veggies and cooked meat.The cold cuts of meat that I find at the supermarket are quite high in carbs (3 to 7 g per 100g). Therefore, beside eggs, the only zero-carb food that I can eat is mature cheese.In practice, I’ve been eating 400g of mature cheese + 3 to 5 eggs a day. It’s boring A.F. but it fills my stomach.I wonder if there could be long term harmful consequences if I keep on with this diet.Also, in terms of nutrients, how do eggs and cheese different from red meat?Thanks



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2DJnW60
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...