How much protein?

When I was on Keto I ate 80grams of protein per day, I think 100-120 grams of protein per day is enough for carnivore to compensate for the veggies on keto.What is your opinion? No I do not want to consume 300gram of protein per day as some people do. 140 grams top, no more.Will I become deficient now in nutrients because that is not enough meat?No I do not want to eat ”until Im full and satisfied” when it comes to protein. 500-700 grams of meat is enough on the carnivore diet, that is not little, but is it enough to be healthy on in your opinion?100-300 grams of fat also, not more. 300 is a little much, but 100-200 then maybee.Please give me your opinion on my protein intake.First of all I cant afford 200-300 grams of protein because Im on a budget.Then it has to be veggies and less meat.



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2DFW0zD
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...