How good (accurate/sensitive) is the body at requesting more fuel through appetite after energy expenditure?

Been on ZC off and on for 3 months, full time since 12/31/18. Initially my appetite was insanely high. I would eat between 3 and 4lbs of meat a day plus sometimes multiple eggs and cheese just to feel satisfied. Then it died down a bit but I still eat a ton of meat. Maybe 2.5lbs of meat and 6 eggs or so on average.I’ve noticed on days when I deadlift and squat my appetite is absolutely bonkers for 24-36 hours. Much higher than other work outs. I almost feel as if I cannot ever be full which is how I felt during my first ~10 days. I’m not sure if this is all psychological or coincidence or if I’m actually that much hungrier on those days. I basically eat when hungry until I’m full no matter what, but was just curious if anyone had any information on how accurate appetite/hunger sensations are in relation to need for energy.



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2DFs5aQ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...