Homemade Bone Broth

So I tried making my first bone broth starting yesterday with a large femur-looking beef bone cut up into smaller equal pieces by my butcher. I threw it in the crock pot with water, salt, pepper, and 1 other seasoning with 2-3 herbs/spices in it andddd 24 hours later half on low, half on high, I can’t stomach it lol. Does your bone broth taste good or was it an acquired taste?Perhaps mine is worse because of all the fat that was attached to the bone (I have it in fridge and plan to scoop out fat at top tomorrow). Or maybe the 10 tbsp’s of collagen powder I added.



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2MEqllk
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...