Do any of you have experience with fasting?

I’ve done zero carb, meat only before and felt fantastic. Mental clarity like I didn’t think possible. I thought it was the ADD medication. Fast forward a few years to the present and I’m fasting for the same effects I had forgotten about from zerocarb years ago. Mental clarity like I wouldn’t believe, as well as lowered inflammation and general feelings of calm. No ADD meds this time.People in r/fasting sometimes overlap with the r/keto and r/zerocarb communities, and it makes perfect sense why. Logically, from what I know, the mental clarity should feel similar, and maybe there’s not even that much of a difference.This is why I ask if any of you have experience with fasting. I’d love to know how the two compare anecdotally.



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2UqkUJg
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...