[Discussion] Not noticing any difference in my kid

My now school-aged kid has been paleo since birth, as far as I can control it, but admittedly with a lot of sabotage from the outside, mainly other parents, and sometimes her dad and grandparents. In any case she eats far less sugar, processed foods and junk than her friends, most of whom eat candy, ice cream and donuts every day, have regular pizza nights and refuse to eat vegetables.

I don’t see any difference however, as my kid is now smaller than the others and even has cavities, despite a good tooth brushing routine. Her friends seem to be developing well and are doing just as well in school and in their other activities. They are also on a more even keel than my own kid in terms of temperament.

I understand that everyone is different. Should I even be comparing? I’m still curious as to whether paleo is having any real effect.

submitted by /u/trackspotter
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet http://bit.ly/2Uw45wH
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...