Carnivore for depression w/uneven progress

Like many folks here I came to the carnivore diet to try to effect my mental health - about ten years worth of depression with mixed results on meds (some worked great and then pooped out). I’ve been carnivore for 8 weeks now with only exception olives, some cheese about week 4 (which made me break out), and some macadamia nuts in the last week. At week 5-6 I started to feel really good and even cut down to about a third of my med dose. In week 7 I felt a lot of the old rotten feelings again and especially light-headedness. Wondering what experience others have had and/or advice. Also losing more weight than I’m comfortable with at this point.



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2Rpj1KO
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...