Been zero carb for 6 months and stopped losing weight after 3 months

I am extremely happy with zero carb. I have more energy. I don’t have IBS. I don’t have cankles anymore. That is worth it for me.But I would love to continue losing weight. I stopped losing weight in my third month and am still in the obese BMI zone. My clothes fit the exact same way that they did after my third month.I eat mostly pork shoulder picnic roasts. I find if I have too much beef I don’t feel well. I do occasionally have a burger with cheese. I drink coffee with coffee mate and splenda. I drink iced tea with splenda. I also occasionally have a handful of salted cashews. I tried in December adding veggies back in but it caused all sorts of symptoms. If I eat too much cream or cheese I get a rash, so I try and limit the cream and cheese.



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2t0b9Wq
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...