Been on Carnivore for one month...no results?

Hello, I’ve been on the carnivore diet for one month. I’m doing this diet to get healthy and lose weight (part of getting healthy). So far this first month I’ve lost about 20 pounds. Should weight loss be faster? I’ve seen posts or YT videos where the person lost more than that in 30 days. So, I guess my question is how long does it take to lose significant weight?On the diet I’ve had meat (usually beef as I’ve found that pork does not seem to agree with me and chicken does not seem to fill me up), eggs, Sharp cheddar cheese, water, coffee and an occasional diet soda. I have not had any sugar in anything or on anything. Thanks in advance for your answers.



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2TjLgN5
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...