BCAA flavoring, any suggestions [Question]

Hey everyone, I’m a big fan of taking BCAAs before a workout or run and haven’t really spent too much time worrying about all the artificial sweeteners. I still don’t think its a big issue for me but I have noticed that buying unflavored is more cost effective. So my thought was if I could A.) save a few dollars and B.) get rid of the artificial sweeteners, then why not give it a try? My experience with unflavored BCAAs in the past is that they basically taste horrible and sort of linger for awhile. So I was curious if anyone has any homemade recipes to actually make them taste decent. Worst comes to worst I can just down the serving and chase it with something. But I’ve kind of come to enjoy sipping the BCAA mixture on my walk to the gym and would like to preserve that routine if possible. If anyone has any concoctions, let me know!

submitted by /u/das_halfmoon
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet http://bit.ly/2MGp3WI
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...