Bathroom room visits shortly after meals.

6 ½ months in and for the past month, within 30 mins of eating, my stomach rumbles and I have diarrhea. This started about a month ago when I tried to incorporate eggs and experienced gastro cramping.I’ve had diarrhea pretty much every time since starting this woe, but it was hours after eating that I’d have to go. In the first month I wouldn’t go for days though I was consuming much more meat(4lbs).Not sure what’s going on though I suspect it’s the fat though I cut out adding tallow before this showed up.It does not happen after eating salmon or drinking raw milk. It does occur after ribeyes and ny strips(80% of my calories). I decided to add ox bile 2 weeks ago and still no relief.Also noticed my poop has had a blondish color 50% of the time for the past 3-4 weeks.Anyone have other ideas of what could be going on? I will try leaner meats, my only concern with that is decreased energy levels.



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2HzezJO
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...