Anything related to Phyto Chemicals?

So I have Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Fibromyalgia (maybe they’re both the same) and I tried going all meat three times with no sucess (start was all good up to the point where I ended up in horrible pain and couldn’t bare to eat anything… the last time was the worst)​So I went to a nutricionist and I wasn’t expecting her to help me with Carnivore at all but she was willing to study it which is more than you can expect by now… She said the Phyto Chemicals are so important and I’m missiing most of them on a carnivore diet.​Do we have anyone talking about Phyto Chemicals related to human health on all meat diet? or do we know something more about it?



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2MHSisg
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...