Anyone needed to do a round of antibiotics since starting zerocarb, and if so, how long did it take for your gut to get back to normal?

So I got strep throat last week and needed to do a week of antibiotics to get rid of it. I started zerocarb just over a month ago and everything was going to great. Now since finishing my antibiotics I’m terribly gassed and it doesn’t feel like food is digesting properly. I know this is because I’ve killed off a lot of bacteria with the antibiotics. Will these bacteria come back naturally on their own or should I take something to help them? Thanks for any advice.



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2DJtYU7
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...