3rd day in on Carnivore diet

Hi. Been doing a lot of reading on this diet and decided to take the plunge. Going to try it for at least a month. I tried keto for a couple of months and I couldn’t believe how much better I felt. Aches and pains went away…..I’m 65 but felt like I was 30 again. I read a book about eating right for your blood type about 12 yrs ago. I’m type A which means……no meat. I’m not sure if I believe. He says that all Paleolithic period humans were type O’s. A’s came around the Neolithic Period as an adaptation to living with agriculture. Basically, O’s are meat eaters and A’s are not. I was wondering if there are any members here on this Carnivore diet who are Type A’s? And how is it going? I’ve been eating steak every day and am feeling surprising good. I had been expecting a rough time considering I had been eating bad for a while. Lots of sweets and breads, etc.



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2DLvyEZ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...