30 days

Okay so I have been ‘zero carb’ for the last 2 and a half weeks but in that time there was one night where I ate 4 chips a hoy cookies and I have had two zero carb monster energy drinks.. don’t think those pass the animal product test. I haven’t received any relief from my symptoms besides my skin looking a bit better, which is nice.I’m getting into this for rosacea problems, inflammation in my knees at the ripe young age of 22, and my biggest driver some depression I’ve dealt with for many years now. I’m hoping eggs, bacon, red meat, salt, and grass fed butter will give me the desired results



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2SfX8lR
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...