Zero Carb for Lymes Disease & Anxiety/Depression?

Hi all! I’m not new to low-carb (did it successfully years ago, then intermittently until last year), but am new to the whole zero-carb idea. Is it similar to doing what people call a “fat fast” only all the time? Sorry if that sounds dumb!I do need to lose weight, especially unhealthy body fat so that is motivation for me I admit it. But moreso, I want to see if going this route will help with some of the symptoms of my chronic Lymes Disease, such as horrible flares that are full-body pains, joint pain, lethargy, trouble sleeping, mild heart palpitations, numbness in my hands and sometimes feet (to name the main ones). Does anyone have any experience with this? I’ve read that low-carb diets are great for things like inflammation.I also have severe depression and what can be at times debilitating anxiety/panic disorder (primarily from PTSD after severe family tragedy in 2016 in which both of my parents died fairly unexpectedly, and in between those my son’s father (and whom I had plans to spend the rest of my life with..my love) died tragically from an unexpected illness at a young age), and I’m hoping it can help with that. I’ve heard some testimonials that it’s good for those things. Since the doctors I have to see (due to insurance) don’t really take the panic attacks and severity of it all that serious I need to try new things. (I barely leave the house, have been unable to work, (I work for myself selling a product line I make), and have just been a crappy, boring fiancรฉe to my guy and less-than-perfect mom to my little 6year old who I want to do things with and run after.​Any advice for starting this? What are some staples to include in my regular diet? I’m planning on eating a lot of eggs which I love, butter, and of course meats like beef and chicken and seafood. I don’t want to do a whole lot of dairy though. I’m also going to try liver. Do any of you use oils like olive or coconut oil, or do we just stick to good old butter, lard/tallow? I’d love to hear what works great for those of you who know this way of eating!​Thank you so much, and hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!!!​​​



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2Sr6d8e
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...