Uber confused and dying on day 3

I’m having trouble thinking clearly so I will try to keep this simple to avoid confusion.​​Have been paleo, keto, and CKD. This is my first actually attempt at ZC.​I’m trying ZC to help my Gilbert’s Syndrome which means my liver does not process bilirubin efficiently causing me to have trouble detoxing other substances as well. This can cause fatigue, aching joints, depression, anxiety, and acne to name a few symptoms. After reading an article published by Paleo Medicina and how the Paleo Keto diet which is very similar to ZC and its success at curing the above symptoms it’s a no brainer to try.​I’m not sure if this matters and I cant seem to find an answer on this but due to the GS I naturally can not gain weight. I stay right around 165 Lbs. I also have very little body fat. For some reason I feel that makes it tougher for me to complete this diet because I naturally have almost no body fat to burn I guess.​My job is also physically demanding and I like to exercise at home at the end of the day mixing different types of exercises. Some days I find my energy is so low that I fall asleep on my drive home and then crash on the couch.​I have a known milk allergy and dairy makes me nauseous.​This is the third day of ZC and I find myself very hungry, tired, with aching joints, and a headache. By mid afternoon I was crashing and I realized I had not had enough fat so I ate 3 tablespoons of fat. This lasted for a little until I became very hungry again so I made a ribeye. While I was making the thought of eating it was making me even more nauseous and as I think about eating more fat or another ribeye I feel like I may vomit. I did binge on non Keto and ZC foods over the holiday while keeping the deserts to a minimum and stopped on tuesday. I thought because of the three days without any cabs my acne would have cleared up but it seems to be getting worse.​I salt my water to make sure I am getting the proper electrolytes.​The entire day all I can think about is tortilla chips and blueberries but I know that at least with the tortilla chips it’s a slippery slope and before I know it I’ll be eating the back of Christmas Baked cookies on the table.​I really don’t want to reset my counter but I’m not sure I can sustain this diet.​Am I doing it wrong?​Should I push through?​Should I do something else?​Thank you



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2Sr2hUX
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...