protein intake amount

i decided to run a little zerocarb experiment: coming from 3 years of pretty sctrict keto (about 1 cheat meal a year), i found no transition-related issues so far. what slightly worries me is the apparent upswing in mTOR triggering– when I add up my food intake into an app at the end of the day of eating intuitively (i just input the data restrospectivelly off the top of my head), i seem to land on, more or less, my previously established maintenance calories (around 2800kcal, I work out about 1.5 hrs each day). but the protein amount rises to a whopping 280g. while i have no fat phobia, i do find the p amount worrying. how much are you ending up consuming? thank you.



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2BX06kS
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...