My sister is going vegan in 2019. Resources to change her mind?

So my sister has decided to become a vegan in 2019. I’ve tried to explain to her why I think this is an absolutely horrible idea that could potentially ruin her health. She won’t listen. She doesn’t seem to grasp that there is a connection between diet and mental health, or even diet and physical fitness (or at least considers it possible to increase her physical fitness on a vegan diet). She does not understand the absolute need for certain nutrients in the diet that come only from animal sources. She seems to think all sources of nutrients are equally bioavailable, or hasn’t even asked herself if this is so. I’m not a reliable source because as a carnivore, I am following a disgusting diet that is harming the planet… So nothing I can say can change her mind.​HOWEVER. She has agreed to watch one video of my choosing on the topic of nutrition/the importance of animal foods in the human diet. I don’t want her to become a carnivore – I just want her not to ruin her health by following a misguided ideology. She already has chronically low iron and high anxiety, going vegan isn’t going to help.​If you could show one YouTube video/presentation/lecture to someone who is considering becoming a vegan, what would it be?



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2SpO5vj
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...