Liver pills?

I’ve was on this diet briefly this year for a couple of months. I felt fantastic and noticed dramatic improvement in hair, skin, mood and energy. Then I got sick and spent the last five months in and out of the hospital. Had surgery three times for kidney stone, abdominal abscess and diverticulitis (hemicolectomy).I’m better now and considering resuming this diet. I can’t make a causal connection between carnivory and my medical woes. My doctors just shrug because they know nothing about nutrition. But I’m concerned about getting all the nutrients I need to stay as healthy as I can. Liver seems to be an important source of nutrients and I loathe the stuff (except as pรขtรฉ on toast!) I can eat pan seared foie gras but it is way too pricey.Are liver pills and/or desiccated beef liver powder an acceptable substitute? Or do I even need it at all? Thank you.



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2SqvRdj
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...