Help! To cure constipation on a carnivore diet

Hello, I am 28, fit and athletic, 5.7 at 128 lbs, and workout 4-5 days a week.But I suffer from chronic constipation. I have been doing low carb high-fat diet for 6 months and now on the zero carb carnivore diet for past 6 days.This is to cure my chronic constipation– for me no emptying of bowels without meds: ayurvedic meds (indian ancient medicines) and high fibre supplement meds.On zero carb carnivore diet, I am currently still facing irregularity, no real urge to defecate. Also, I have stopped all meds.On this diet how many days I can except for my bowel movement to become normal and regular?I would be very grateful for answers/ guidance.P.S Apart from constipation things are well, my skin is getting better each day and I feel satiated and well.



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2CHORhV
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...