Cause of weird dreams?

Just curious if anyone has noticed a correlation between this diet and their dreams. Specifically about eating junk. I’ve woken up twice in the last week from dreams about eating donuts and crackers that I really used to love lol. Has anyone else experienced this and figured out a cause? Is this possibly from not eating enough fat: not likely if you ask me as yesterday and the day before I really hammered down on some Christmas prime Rib, with special emphasis on the rib sections. Maybe it’s just the holiday seasons and seeing plates of cookies laying around triggers the dreams, not sure. Lots of info on the sub about vivid dreams, none really about dreams about carb “cravings”. I hesitate to call it cravings because I don’t want to eat these things anymore but I really don’t know what else to call it.



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2LLo8UI
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...