Carnivore Haul 2 for January 2019 and my Carnivore Diet game plan

My wife and I went to Joe V’s and picked up a few more items for the first half of January. Keep in mind a lot of the food we buy are inexpensive items because we are feeding an entire family. I’m going to work on improving food quality as I go through this Carnivore Diet 30 Day Challenge.I’m not as concerned (yet) with nutrition. I’m already getting better nutrition with this food selection than I’ve been getting on the Standard American Diet I’ve been on in the past. But I do want to do even better. I will also focus on more fats and salts on this diet, and plenty of hydration.I’m trying to start weaning myself off carbohydrates, starting today, so I can already start in a ketogenic, fat-adapted state. Or at least be closer to that by the time January 1 rolls around, in 2 days. I have plenty of meat options for the next 2 weeks.I’m going to play it by ear to see what I eat and don’t eat in that time, and on my mid-month paycheck I’ll be back in the stores for another run. I’m going to be making an effort to eat different things each time, and see how it goes.https://youtu.be/DUPUM_k_Ue0



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2TkxNDZ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...