Body Fat INCREASES!?

Greetings all. New to reddit and pleased to have a place to go that isn’t FaceBook….evil.​I have been doing zero carb for 10 months and enjoyed some very positive results which will keep me carnivore from here on out. Unfortunately I am gaining body fat.​At 10 full months of zerocarb it isn’t like I am complaining after only a two week or even two month effort! I think I am realistic but wonder, I am the only one? I am not a fan of the “special snowflake” concept. I figure if I am on the right eating method then all aspects of health should follow. If there is more body fat than my body needs…..why is it still there? You feel me?​Like so many I was pumped to see all the body composition benefits others have experienced and couldn’t wait to experience it too. While it seemed like “everyone else” attained their birth weight and lost all cravings in about 2 months I have steadily gained body fat. WTF, really? Gaining inches in the usual hips and thighs but alarmingly now in my midsection!!​I’ve tried the Protein Ratio shift to less fat and all that happened was my cravings went through the roof. I have no problem eating 2+ pounds of meat and prefer ribeye steaks. I eat until full, naturally intermittent fast eating between 11-7 most days. I drink water and coffee. I lift weights and ride a bike regularly. I am a 61 y.o. female who has been relatively fit my whole life. I am 10 pounds heavier than when I started in March of 2018.​Yes, yes I know Kelly Hogan is the patron saint of us folks who gained weight but eventually turned into body by God. However, even she doesn’t know why or even how long she dealt with the 20lbs she put on. Yikes! Please don’t toss out the “it is your body healing” mantra that every other WOE proponent has used to keep the faith. As stated above I believe the body either is getting what it needs or something else is going on. It is that something else I would love to know about…..​I would love to know if there are others dealing with body fat gain on zerocarb?I would love to hear your about your experiences; eventual success or failure as far as body composition issues go.I would also love to know if any of you found any scientific explanations to our special-ness?​Thanks for being here and Happy New Year and Carnivore Month.​myo



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2R07INW
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...