Bloating?

So I’ve been doing carnivore for roughly 16 days (with positive results) but I’ve been a little dissatisfied with my performance. This past week I noticed a slight decrease in my lifts, and I started to worry that maybe carnivore wasn’t best for me. I tried carnivore mainly because I thought it would help me lean out a little more, and help me avoid binging on foods that are borderline Keto (like almonds) and I was really happy with the results from the first two weeks. Like I said, I was coming from a very low carb Keto, so I didn’t expect to have to adapt much at all, which is why I was surprised that I was apparently losing strength. It wasn’t an issue of not getting enough protein (at least I don’t think) as I’ve been eating 2lbs+ of meat (usually beef) every day. Anyways, today I added some broccoli and Brussels sprouts to my dinner (OMAD btw) and I felt like a balloon. It was worse than my days where I would be kicked out of ketosis from a cheat meal, and I honestly feel disgusting. My bowels have no idea what’s going on and if I look in the mirror I’ve lost so much of the definition that I usually have. I don’t have any digestion or food issues, but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I’m going back on carnivore for now, and will be eating slightly more meat (2 1/2lbs) in hopes of progressing my lifts again. Any insight is appreciated



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2Amvv07
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...