5 days in, getting to a point where I'm not wanting to eat meat. What can I do?

I have been changing up the meat I eat so I don’t get bored, but i think it is starting to happen anyway. I REALLY don’t want to get back into eating carbs again. I like this diet. I don’t even CRAVE carbs or sugar anymore and to me it’s a step up.Also, I’ve lost 6 ibs in these 5 days already which is also great. How the hell do I stop this feeling of boredom? I’m used to eating ketchup with some meat before carnivore(yeah I know, nasty), so could that be it? It’s not carnivore but at the same time I dont wanna get bored because the benefits are outweighing my boredom.Or could I go some junk food joint and just order meat and cheese by themself like Whataburger or Five Guys?



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2TmPaEv
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...