4 months in, started to lose hair?

when I first started out 4 months ago, I actually stopped losing hair, i could tell my hair was getting thicker..for the past couple of weeks i have noticed i’m losing A LOT of hair, i can even tell my hairline is receding, hair genetics on both sides of my family aren’t great, but there are no completely baldy uncles..i haven’t had liver in like 3 weeks, but when i do i eat about one pound over 2/3 days..I also started eating salmon almost every day a couple of weeks ago and then I completely stopped about 1 week ago.now I’m mostly eating around 2-2.5 pounds of 73/27 halal ground beef from restaurant depot, quite like the quality actually.Also i just finished 2 courses of antibiotics: keflex and bactrim..been drinking about ¼ gallons of bulgarian yogurt a day..thoughts please?is it possible that consistency even in zc is very important for the body as it adapts to a specific food?



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2QeQ2Zy
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...